Also known as the “city of trees” due to the large number of protected oak and eucalyptus trees, Burlingame is home to many commuters from the San Francisco area. With incredible San Francisco Bay shoreline views and mild, temperate weather, it is an ideal place to settle down or just visit and enjoy the local attractions. Even though there are larger cities nearby, you can still find some very unique attractions that are worth a visit.
- General dental care which includes cleanings, extractions, and preventative care
- Cosmetic dentistry to help you achieve a whiter smile
- Restorative dental care to replace missing teeth and fix broken teeth
- Orthodontics for straighter teeth
- Dentistry for kids
- Sedation options for a pain free visit
- and more…
About the Area
Burlingame Museum of Pez Memorabilia
What better place could you visit than a museum devoted to this special candy! A quick tour of this museum will give you a wealth of knowledge on the history of these peppermint or fruit flavored bricks and the wide variety of dispensers. While you are there, you can also enjoy the Classic Toy and Banned Toy exhibits.
Burlingame Historical Society Museum
If you’re a current resident or a curious tourist, you might be interested in the city’s historical museum. Inside the century-old city train station, you’ll not only learn about the founding of the town, but also have a tour of:
- The city’s fire department wagon (early 1900’s)
- Photos of historical city events
- An El Camino Bell
- Historical Documents and Audio
- The building is on the National Register of Historic Places
If you are in the mood for fast paced fun, then there may be no better place than a go cart track. Test your mettle against friends or family and race to improve your time or just win some bragging rights. Either way, come enjoy a heart-thumping turn on the tracks.
A Dentist Nearby
Even though you may be basking in the wonderful weather and entertaining attractions of Burlingame, please keep the Simply Dentistry in mind for all your oral care needs. We are open for emergencies and conveniently located in nearby San Bruno.
Residents of South San Fransisco, click here.